Major industrial facilities require safe and dependable maintenance services to keep up with production schedules and customer requirements. We have smart and resourceful personnel that are motivated to solve problems efficiently and provide value in emergency and day-to-day situations.
Kemp Construction has developed many long standing maintenance programs with several major facilities. The management team at Kemp makes it a point to understand plant processes to minimize impact by construction activities. With our extensive experience in several industrial settings we are equipped to handle any project. From laboratory clean rooms to auto assembly lines, Kemp Construction has performed under the most demanding circumstances.
Our facility maintenance services include but are not limited to:
- Machine base and foundation construction
- Equipment grouting
- Epoxy and special coatings
- Bollards, column encapsulation protection, curbs
- Localised and contained demolition
- Refractory and furnace maintenance
- Architectural working space refinements, alterations and new construction
- Core drilling
- Concrete repairs
- Roadways / walkways
- Structural repairs
- Modifications to process
- Delineation hoardings, barricades and fencing
Kemp Construction’s facility maintenance teams are steadily depended upon to complete maintenance on a budget and under tight schedules with minimal impact to plant operations.